EVERY WEDNESDAY NIGHT, WE MEET TOGETHER FOR DINNER, COMMUNITY AND LEARNING!
This is a great opportunity to meet people from the community in a casual environment, enjoy dinner, and learn and grow together.
Childcare is provided!
Come join us for dinner anytime between 5:30-6:30pm. You are welcome to bring your own dinner or purchase one of Mel’s delicious home-cooked meals at the café.
The suggested donation is $6 for Adults/Teens; $4 for Seniors; $3.5 for Kids under 12.
Following dinner, several groups meet throughout the building:
- Kids Crew – Children are invited to stay in The HUB or play in the Gym under their parent’s supervision until Wednesday Kids Crew begins at 6:30 in the upper foyer.
- Youth Group – Teens usually hang out in The HUB or in the Youth Commons until 7:00pm when youth group starts.
- Disciplemaking- One place during our week where you can have time and space to meet in a disciplemaking relationship.
- unFOCUSed Women – This women's Bible study also meets at 7:00pm.
- Other – Stay tuned to details about other W@G Events or classes.